The San Francisco Immunization Coalition was founded in 1996 to promote community health through immunization protection for every child and adult in San Francisco. Today, we are a network of parents, teachers, public health experts, medical providers, and concerned citizens who know that vaccination is an important step on the path towards health and wellness. We strive to build a community where all people feel informed and confident in their decision to vaccinate themselves and their families.
- Erin Bachus, San Francisco Dept. of Public Health
- Lynda Boyer-Chu, George Washington High School (SFUSD)
- Kacy Diouf, San Francisco Dept. of Public Health
- Sabrina Fernandez, UCSF Mt. Zion Pediatrics Center
- Susan Fisher-Owens, UCSF Medical Center
- Mary Jue, SFUSD
- Stephanie Lowe, Kaiser San Francisco
- Alusha Mamchak, Atreca Inc.
- Vanessa Miller, City College San Francisco
- Joslyn Nolasco, UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
- Dorit Reiss, UC Hastings College of the Law
- Jeff Wong, Walgreens, Inc.
San Francisco Immunization Coalition, email@example.com, 101 Grove Street, Room 204
p 415.554.2567 f 415.554.2854